Inscrit le: 05 Oct 2018
|Posté le: Ven 5 Oct - 11:28 (2018) Sujet du message: ATM Pin Generation
|Change the pin of ATM card from the SBI ATM machine to 1) change the pin from SBI Bank's ATM machine or click on the option of ' Select Pin generation ' After you put your card into the ATM machine to create a new PIN this option after applying a debit or ATM card to your ATM machine Appears. If the PIN generation option is not working please see you can access the PIN Change option by clicking Quick Cash. ATM Pin Create of SBI
2) you will then be spoken to enter your 11 digit account Number. After you enter the bank account number, you have to click confirming in the ATM Machine.
3) you are now prompted to enter your registered mobile number i.e. the mobile number you have registered in the bank and then you have to click on the confirming in the ATM Machine.
4) when You're all on your ATM screen, you'll be asked to confirming a OTP code on your registered mobile number to be Sent.
ATM Pin Generate SBI
5) now your registered mobile number comes to OTP (OTP – One Time Password) and this OTP code is valid for 2 days. To replace this PIN code with you again, you have to enter your ATM or debit card again in the ATM machine and enter the OTP code by clicking on the option of Banking.
Now you have to click on the option of ' Pin Change '
6) Now you will be asked to enter your new PIN and it will be confirming to be spoken again, and your new PIN would be created after Confirming.
7) this was the first and fastest way to change ATM or debit card pins. The way forwards are good enough that you can take what you do Well, Here is the way to Block atm card sbi